Phase I homes available now! Select which floor plan is right for you.
These larger units are ready to welcome your family, with 2 or 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and full basements for storage and future living space.
Looking to downsize? Or just starting out?
The 1- and 2-bedroom Bungalows offer efficient, first-level living with full basements for storage and room to grow.
Ready to simplify?
Enjoy a simplified approach to homeownership with a 1- or 3-bedroom condominium. Shared landscaping and maintenance leave more time to enjoy what you love.
All Homes Feature
- High-quality construction with hardwood floors, solid fir doors and cabinets, butcher block countertops, and Bosch appliances.
- Abundant natural light and beautiful views.
- Generous porches, serving as “outdoor rooms.”
- Ample storage in large basement and/or garage.
- Timeless, classic design with thoughtful details.
- Exceptional indoor air quality.
- Homes are quiet with superior sound dampening.
Live Your Values
- Modest homes to decrease your environmental footprint.
- Energy efficient design to keep utility bills low. Build equity while saving on energy costs!
- State of the art stormwater treatment system to improve water quality.
- Solar ready features for a green energy future.
- Low maintenance homes and yards mean more time doing what you love.
- Leading edge sustainability: homes certified LEED Platinum and neighborhood certified LEED Gold.
When complete, the Bridger View neighborhood will have 62 homes. Half will be priced at market levels and offered by ERA Landmark Real Estate. Half will be sold at below-market prices by Headwaters Community Housing Trust. Details about available homes, prices, and purchasing processes are available at these websites, including eligibility criteria for the below-market homes.